Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Character design of the Warlock class from RAGNAROK Online. I like the fact that, for once, a female caster is wearing pants instead of a dress or loincloth or something.

As an aside: I spent my entire weekend watching Legend of the Seeker. Perhaps it's better that I haven't read the Sword of Truth series, because the show seems driven by a character that's so damned good and headstrong that his infallible trust in total strangers drives the main story (along with numerous other subplots). It's sort of like that one dumb decision that kicks off all the terrible events in a horror movie--only this is a little more entertaining.

6 comments:

Terri Kae said...

This is official class? Or Abby-fantasy-world class? :o


I shall look this up. The design looks great :D

Abby said...

http://ragnarok-guide.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/ro_third_job.JPG

It's the new trans/side-trans/1-3.5 or whatever class. I think they're still being tested on kRO, so it's going to be awhile before iRO sees them.

Tina said...

Haha, Abby, the Sword of Truth series was that one fantasy series I was complaining to you about--how I was compelled to read the entire series and that last few books were especially terrible.

Abby said...

Yeah, when I found out what Legend of the Seeker was based on, I was like, "Oh, hey, Tina read those books!"

And then I proceeded to read all the spoilers. It was really hard keeping it all to myself when Yin was watching and speculating how the characters could be related to one another.

Marco Bucci said...

nice stuff abby! cool costume.

stellanightingale said...

woah! it looks ossum! O_O i love how you did the details! do you have a deviantart or something? >w<