Friday, September 4, 2009

One more before I disappear for GRE studying!

There's a trend among Furcadian portrait artists where female characters possess extremely perky breasts that sit up extremely high up on the chest-- just for the sake of making the portrait sexier or more obviously female. My guess is that it's pretty hard to fit any appreciable amount of boob into a square canvas without some bending and twsting about, or making the figure too small.

Normally I try not to give in to the temptation to force cleavage into a portrait, but in this case, the character seemed to call for it, so I had to!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Total lie--you do this all the time.

Abby said...

Victoria's Secret has taught me so many tricks!

Ken said...

hehe, well it doesnt look forced or unnatural. As for furcadian art... it kinda creeps me out a little bit. What with the fur thing?!

Nice drawing! As always... you really should make a career out of it :)

Abby said...

Even though I don't really draw furries anymore (unless paid to), I have my roots in the genre! That's probably why I never thought it was TOO weird. XD

I'll admit There are a bunch of exceptionally creepy people in the fandom, though. :(

Jose Ramos said...

I like this one , is very pretty.You go getting better