Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Stampede!


This is an ongoing project I started on the iRO Wiki fanart boards: the Ragnarok Online Stampede! It's still growing, but I figured that, since I have no decent work to show as of late, I might as well leech off the work of others!

Basically, each participant adds to the growing herd of characters running towards some mysterious goal (phat lewt? Gourmet desserts? The latest album from the Beach Boys?). Needless to say, I and the other 20+ artists arehaving a lot of fun with it--it's always exciting to see what people will add!

As a side note, my character is the leggy girl getting upskirted second from the left.

4 comments:

Terri Kae said...

Wow no way. You started that? What an amazing idea - and look you got Rose involved! That's kind of a collab in't it? XD

Aw I love the high wiz pic. So cute - and a brilliant idea!

Terri Kae said...

lol I just searched all over iro wiki for "Bink" anything and was like "WTF" when nothing showed up.. Then I searched "stampede" and BAM! There it was.

This is so cool. I love it more and more I read about it haha. I'm gunnaz do mine too :D

Abby said...

A lot of top artists got in on the gig (Bara, Shilin, Remi, etc) and a bunch of people who I didn't even know they drew came out of the woodwork. The most recent version of the stampede is starting to thin out in the back (and looking more like a single-file line), so hopefully the artists in the line will start filling in the gaps.

And yeah, I'm not "Binkari" on iRO Wiki--you can just run a search for Abby. XD

Terri Kae said...

*SPAM*

I'm waiting for my name to be added to the forums... Even though I confirmed the e-mail, they said I have to wait for my name to be added. *jitteryexcited*

I'm at work doodling my picture now, wheeee.

I was thinking that too! *It looks like a single file line* too many gaps... I think people are scared to overlap even a little.. But you need to do that to create depth. Do you HAVE to draw your character in order? Or if you see a spot you can wiggle into, then is ok?