Friday, October 31, 2008

I felt compelled to throw something together for Halloween since I'm not going trick-or-treating [for alcohol] like other classmates. My plan is to hit up the supermarket at midnight to snag all the half-off Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Trick or treat indeed.

My friend asked me if I had any qualms about working for certain companies--for example, a top secret government project involving biological warfare that uses unethical research methods, Resident Evil style. It just so happens that I'm allergic to top secrets and research, but I concluded that if working for such a company increases my chances of meeting stoic, heroic heartthrobs like Leon S. Kennedy or Chris Redfield, I'd go for it. Even if it means I have to be an inconvenient obstacle (In RE4, I should have left Ashley in the dumpster and never looked back)

Blogspot doesn't seem to be resizing pictures at all, which is sort of annoying since it's cropping off the right-side of pictures.

2 comments:

Kevin Keele said...

I'd work for Umbrella if they paid me enough and provided some kind of zombie insurance. Nice image, btw. Spooky.

Ken said...

this is nice, lovin the painting style. It feels quite painterly, and yeh great atmosphere!